Chai xịt vệ sinh kính Sprayway Glass Cleaner Tốt Nhất Thế Giới
- Công thức độc đáo và sản xuất tại Mỹ, sản phẩm phù hợp với nghị định Montreal Protocol do cục bảo vệ môi trường Mỹ (EPA) công bố và Luật Làm sạch Khí quyển (CAA). Không sử dụng các chất hóa học cấm theo quy định của quốc tế, không gây hại đến cơ thể con người, có thể yên tâm khi sử dụng, thân thiện với môi trường.
- Sản phẩm chai xịt kiếng tốt nhất trên thế giới. Thích hợp vệ sinh kiếng, cửa sổ, gương, kính che gió,đồ bằng men, sứ, chrome, ngói,…
- Tẩy sạch bụi bẩn, vết dầu mỡ.
- Đảm bảo không để lại bụi.
- Có mùi thơm rất dễ chịu.
Since 1947 people have fallen in love with our glass cleaner. Being ammonia free it will not attack the backing of your mirrors, it is safe on OEM tinted glass and Plexiglas™. The streak-free formula, light foaming action and clean, fresh fragrance are a few reasons why our glass cleaner has been preferred by professionals for the past 65 years.
Our ammonia-free formula ensures maximum cleaning power and versatility – every time. Brilliant! Simply put, we believe our products are the best in the world. And we think you will, too.
Sprayway products do not contain any ozone depleting chemicals. Read the instructions on the back of the can for complete details.
- Wash windows on a cloudy day. Direct sunlight can cause Sprayway Glass Cleaner to evaporate before you have a chance to clean properly.
- Always use a clean, dry paper towel or lint-free cloth to clean glass surfaces. Inexpensive and recycled paper towels work best because they contain less lint.
- When cleaning windows, use horizontal strokes on one side and vertical strokes on the other. If you miss a spot, it’s easy to pinpoint which side of the window it is on.
- Sprayway Glass Cleaner works great on more than just windows. Use it to make mirrors, glass tabletops and crystal shine!
- Try using a coffee filter instead of paper towels for a lint-free shine!
Ready, set, go.
Now. Let’s all take a gander at my gross windows …
I’m just keepin’ it real. I’ve never claimed to be anything but GHETTO.
I don’t know. I just don’t know how on earth I let them get so dirty. So, don’t ask. Cause I really don’t know.
Now that my confessional is over and I feel totally naked and exposed, here’s all you need to do something about those gross windows in your house (I can’t possibly be the ONLY one with gross windows):
Sprayway foaming glass cleaner, a lint free cloth, and a squeegee. BAM.
Coat your windows with Sprayway.
** If you are doing the top portion of your window, I HIGHLY recommend placing the cloth along the bottom of the top portion (where the locks are) so that when you squeegee the cleaner off, it doesn’t fill the cracks between window sections. I hope that made sense.
So. Coat the windows with Sprayway … squeegee off … then use your lint free cloth to wipe away any streaks (from the edges of the squeegee). And BAM! Your windows will sparkle!
Sorry, guys. I forgot to get pictures before I put the blinds back down … no way was I muscle-ing them back up. Don’t get crazy. We all know I’m too lazy for that crazy business.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, there’s that dusty plant again … the one that we took a vow to pay no attention to. Thanks for not paying any attention to it.
** As for the outside of the window? … I just sprayed them off with the hose and let them air dry. If you want, you can go all crazy and take the ladder outside and squeegee those too. But, as you can tell … it’s not really necessary.
Happy Spring Cleaning, y’all! :D